June 2nd Mask Update
On June 2, the state of Ohio is eliminating all health orders relevant to our centers, including mask orders. The Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services (ODJFS) has issued guidance in alignment with these changes of orders
Therefore, Sweet Kiddles is adopting the following mask requirements beginning June 2, 2021:
- Teachers and parents/adults who are fully vaccinated will no longer be required to wear masks.
- Team members no who are not vaccinated will be required to wear masks while in childcare settings in our buildings.
- Parents who are not vaccinated, are asked to continue to wear your mask in the building.
- School age children will no longer be required to wear masks in the building, however, there may be certain field trips where masks are required. Please make sure your school age child brings a mask with them on all field trips, just in case.
- No one is required to wear masks outside of the building, such as on playgrounds.
- We also want to remind everyone that we are not permitted to disclose which staff members are vaccinated, and some staff are choosing to still wear masks even if they are vaccinated.
The following COVID protocols will remain in place until further notice:
- Before visiting, check for other signs of illness including temperature above 100 degrees. Those with Coronavirus symptoms are asked to stay home for the day.
- Bring your own children in to drop-off, and check them in using our kiosk computers. We will have team members on hand to show those unfamiliar how this is done.
- Bring the children back to the classrooms. This allows the opportunity to interact with the teachers and communicate your needs for the day. These drop-off interactions should be limited to 15 minutes or less.
- Pick up children from the classrooms at the end of your visit. A Sweet Kiddles team member will check them out to assure proper billing for the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in reception and other points throughout the building.
- Children are required to wash their hands upon arrival and prior to departure.
- High-touch surfaces will continue to be sanitized regularly.
- Thermometers will be available in reception for those who need to check temperature.
- If symptoms emerge in a child during the day, the family will be contacted and requested to take the child home.
If you have any questions or concerns about the revised safety protocols, please contact your Center Director.