New COVID Procedures Begin September 8
Sweet Kiddles has been operating with reduced ratios for almost 30 days without incident, and we feel that it is time to return to standard ratios and group sizes. As such, starting Tuesday, September 8th, they will be as follows:
Infants – 1 teacher to 5, 2 teachers to 10
Toddlers – 1 teacher to 7, 2 teachers to 14
Preschool – 1 teacher to 12, 2 teachers to 24
School Age – 1 teacher to 18
Please rest assured that we will continue to be stringent with our hand washing, sanitizing, and cleaning policies moving forward – we will do everything possible to keep our children and families as safe as possible.
We also know that many of our parents are anxious to be able to come back into the building, drop their children off in their classrooms, and see their teachers face to face again. With that being said, we have also made the decision to allow parents to return to entering the building at drop off and pick up. We will have procedures in place for this as well – they are as follows:
- Parents/guardians will be required to wear facial coverings (over the mouth and nose) to enter the building.
- Parents will get their temperature checked along with their child/ren.
- Once your temperature is checked, you will use hand sanitizer and remove your shoes to enter the main part of the building.
- Parents will NOT check in at the kiosk as they did before – an administrator will continue to check your child/ren in for you.
- Upon entering the classroom, please quickly collect or drop off your child’s belongings. We understand that everyone will be excited to see the teachers again, however, their main focus needs to be on the children. If you would like to have an extended conversation with your child’s teacher, we can certainly set up a conference time for you as soon as possible.
Again, we will continue to be stringent with our cleaning and sanitizing policies, ensuring that all touch points are sanitized frequently. If you are uncomfortable with entering the building, you are still more than welcome to call before arrival, and we will escort your child/ren as we have been.
As always, please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns. Have a great day, and thank you for being a part of the SK family!