In addition to our flexible childcare program, we have a formal preschool program for kiddles, ages 3 – 5, to help them practice the learning and social skills they’ll need for a happy elementary education ahead.
We have comprehensive learning and play facilities and professionally designed curriculums, just as you would expect from a great preschool. We use The Creative Curriculum System for Preschool. The curriculum:
- is based on 38 objectives for development and learning, which are fully aligned with the Head Start Child Development and Early Learning Framework as well as early learning standards for every state.
- presents knowledge-building volumes and daily practice resources in tandem, giving every educator the “what,” “why” and “how” of early childhood education.
- offers daily opportunities to individualize instruction, helping teachers meet the needs of every type of learner.
- addresses all the important areas of learning, from social-emotional and math to technology and the arts, and incorporates them throughout every part of every day.
- offers daily, built-in opportunities for observation, helping teachers and administrators clearly see the strong relationship between curriculum and assessment.
- offers complete support for working with English- and dual-language learners, including detailed guidance that helps to build teachers’ knowledge about best practices.
- contains guidance for working with all learners, including advanced learners and children with disabilities.
But then we add something more, something different: it’s preschool with Sweet Kiddles convenience…
- Flexible enrollments: No enrollment deadlines! You can enroll your child any time during the academic year as long as we have space in the class and he/she has turned 3 and is potty trained.
- Choice of schedules: Whether your child is 3, 4 or 5, you have a choice of morning or afternoon sessions, and you can choose any week-length you want of 2, 3, 4 or 5 day options.
- Flexible drop-offs and pick-ups: Suppose your schedule doesn’t fit with preschool hours? No problem! We can simply transition your child from drop-in childcare to preschool (or vice versa) at your convenience.
Download the 2019-2020 Hudson Preschool Calendar HERE!