Wait, How Much?
It is no secret that the cost of childcare is high, with all the recent articles breaking it down and discovering that you are paying just as much as you will for college!
The average monthly cost of childcare in the state of Ohio
$1,324, for one child
Living in a middle-class suburb can cost approx. $12,000 a year for one child in childcare.
Traditional Daycares and Preschools:
- Have to sign a contract for a certain number of days a week
- Only offer either a half or full day
- have termination policies
Child sick? On vacation? Closed for holidays?
If you take an average of 2 days off a month, that’s 24 days a year, or over $200 a year lost.
- Any late fees, since many centers close at 6 pm, the same time you get out of work
- Having to provide your own meals
- Paying for any extracurricular like Spanish, or soccer
These Daycares and Preschools can be summed by the saying they:
“charge on enrollment, not on attendance”
Luckily there is a new option:
We don’t want to charge you based on enrollment, but rather only for when you are at the center!
Sweet Kiddles made it their mission to provide childcare for every family lifestyle. We aren’t saying childcare is cheap, but don’t want you to have to pay for more than you need or use! Here, you can come for two hours, once a week, part-time or full-time.
So what do you get at Sweet Kiddes?
- No surprises we post the rates directly on our website.
- We are open early, late and on the weekends for those that don’t have a traditional 9 am to 5 pm job.
- No contracts, or termination policies. Simply pay an Annual $100 membership per family and come when you need us!
- We have home cooked meals available for purchase, or pack your own, whatever is easier!
- High-quality educational childcare
Sound like the Childcare you want?
Schedule a Tour Today!