Step 1 – Review our Membership Benefits!
Once you’ve joined you’ll have full access to Sweet Kiddles’ programs and services for one year. You’ll be able to drop off your children for childcare any time we are open, including evenings and Saturdays. And you’ll be able to purchase packages and services such as summer camp and before and after school care.
It’s a good idea to check in with the center at this point. We have high demand for our services — we recommend calling or emailing to make sure we can meet your childcare needs.
Step 2 – Required Paperwork
Before you can drop off your Kiddles for the first time, the forms listed below need to be filled out and submitted online. The only exception is for Child Medical Form which you have 30 days from your child’s first visit to get completed and back to us, including up-to-date immunization records.See our handbook for our detailed immunization policy. You will need to complete a separate Enrollment Form for each child in your family.*
- Enrollment Form
- Authorized Adult Form
- Child Medical Form – Print out and have your child’s pediatrician complete
- Family Information Form
- Family Handbook – Download and read before signing the Handbook acknowledgment form
- Family Handbook Acknowledgment and Media Release Forms
If your child is 0-18 months, we require that we have a Basic Infant Information form on file. Also, we use an app to provide up-to-date information on your infant’s eating, sleeping and diapering schedule as well. There is a form below to opt-in to using the app or requesting paper-based daily reports instead. Please complete these forms and submit them online.
We are also required to have a Request for Administration of Medication form on file for each prescription and non-prescription medication, topical product or lotion (e.g. diaper rash cream, sunscreen, etc.) and/or food supplement (e.g. Pediasure) that requires something be administered during your child’s visit. We also need this form to be completed when a child is on a modified diet, i.e. when an entire food group is eliminated which impacts your child’s stay at Sweet Kiddles. For example, we are required to serve liquid milk at all meals. If your child has a dairy allergy and cannot replace the milk with another item from the dairy food group we must have the form on file. Box 2 must be completed by a doctor when the form is being completed for nonprescription medication that a doctor has prescribed to address an ongoing condition that is non-contagious or for a modified diet.
If you answered Yes to any of the medical questions on the enrollment form that required the completion of a Medical/Physical Care Plan, please complete and submit online the following:
Additional important information
- In case of emergency evacuation, we will convene at the one of the following locations: 1) KidsPlay, 32864 Pin Oak Parkway 440-653-5377; or 2) Miss Kristin’s Dance, 32925 Pin Oak Parkway 440-933-8400. The emergency cell phone number is 440-281-3134.
- Health screenings are recommended for all children. Find health screening information here.
- For a list of community resources, click here.
Step 3 – Ready to Join?
So you’re ready to have access to the most convenient, flexible childcare available? If so, click on the “Join Now” button below. Membership is only $100, and gives your entire family one year’s access to drop-in childcare, enrichment programs, flexible preschool, summer camps and more.
* Sweet Kiddles is a state licensed childcare center and all forms are required by the state for enrollment.