The high-quality care you want for you kids, when you want it
- Flexible childcare means high-quality, drop-in care at your convenience: Monday through Thursday, 7am – 9pm; Friday, 7am – 11pm; Saturday, 9am – 11pm
- Flexible childcare means the hours you want, when you want them. Nothing less. Nothing more. (Just a 2-hour minimum required.)
- Flexible childcare means guilt-free hours to catch up with errands, appointments and life’s necessities – without bothering your in-laws. Again.
- Flexible childcare means quality-time for the kids while you enjoy some quality time, on evenings and weekends, too. Without having to track down a babysitter.
- Flexible childcare means care that works around your schedule to make it easier for you to meet job and career demands.
- Flexible childcare means simple reservations by phone or online.
- Flexible childcare means creative learning and play time packed with fun, engaging activities, indoors and out.
- Flexible childcare means loving care from trained childcare professionals with four-year degrees in childhood education or the equivalent, all hand-picked by us for talent, commitment and the ability to make kids feel warm and welcome.
What does flexible childcare mean? It means childcare that meets the real needs of real families. And at Sweet Kiddles, we wouldn’t have it any other way.