Real families need childcare that fits their oh-so-real lives. That’s why Sweet Kiddles flexible childcare is built around flexibility. You don’t need to make a commitment to a fixed schedule. Instead, Sweet Kiddles makes a commitment to accommodating your needs.
The Right Hours — Yours
Our hours are:
- Monday through Thursday: 6:30am – 9pm
- Friday: 6:30am-11pm
- Saturday: 9am – 11pm
By the way, did you notice we’re open on weekends? And evenings? Sweet parents deserve some quality time, too.
The Right Care — The Best
You’re very particular about who you trust with your most precious gifts, your children. We’re very picky as well. For starters, every caregiver must have a four-year degree in early childhood education or the equivalent. Then we screen for attitude, attitude, attitude. Because every Sweet Kiddles child deserves heart-felt warmth, encouragement and care.
The Right Way to Make This Work — Easily
You can download our Family Handbook here. But the basics are downright simple. You register. You pick the hours you want when you want them (with a two-hour minimum). You pay by the hour, cash, credit or check. (Pssst: We offer a neat discount when you put money in your account in advance!)
The Right Activities — and Then Some
When you drop-off your kids, you drop them into an engaging world of fun, learning, play, movement and more. Take a look at our schedule, we have it all: outdoor play, indoor toys, story times, learning centers, free choice time, plus snacks and meals. Quiet time is important, too. If you’re picking up your children in the evening, rest assured your children have transitioned to rest as well.
In addition to our flexible childcare program, we have a formal preschool and pre-k program for kiddles, ages 3 – 5, to help them practice the learning and social skills they’ll need for a happy elementary education ahead. We also offer full-day kindergarten.
We have comprehensive learning and play facilities and professionally designed curriculums, just as you would expect from a great preschool. We use The Creative Curriculum System for Preschool and Pre-K.
- is based on 38 objectives for development and learning, which are fully aligned with the Head Start Child Development and Early Learning Framework as well as early learning standards for every state.
- presents knowledge-building volumes and daily practice resources in tandem, giving every educator the “what,” “why” and “how” of early childhood education.
- offers daily opportunities to individualize instruction, helping teachers meet the needs of every type of learner.
- addresses all the important areas of learning, from social-emotional and math to technology and the arts, and incorporates them throughout every part of every day.
- offers daily, built-in opportunities for observation, helping teachers and administrators clearly see the strong relationship between curriculum and assessment.
- offers complete support for working with English- and dual-language learners, including detailed guidance that helps to build teachers’ knowledge about best practices.
- contains guidance for working with all learners, including advanced learners and children with disabilities.
In addition to leveraging The Creative Curriculum program, our Curriculum Development Specialist also layers in the Handwriting without Tears program which applies multi-sensory activities to develop crucial prewriting skills, painlessly.
But then we add something more, something different: it’s preschool and pre-k with Sweet Kiddles convenience…
- Flexible enrollments: No enrollment deadlines! You can enroll your child any time during the academic year as long as we have space in the class and he/she has turned 3 and is potty trained.
- Choice of schedules: Whether your child is 3, 4 or 5, you have a choice of morning and/or afternoon sessions, and you can choose any week-length you want of 2, 3, 4 or 5 day options.
- Flexible drop-offs and pick-ups: Suppose your schedule doesn’t fit with preschool/pre-k hours? No problem! We can simply transition your child from drop-in childcare to preschool (or vice versa) at your convenience.