Real childcare for real-world families – like yours
As parents, Robert and I (I’m Andrea – hello!) noticed something strange. While there was no shortage of childcare options for our little kiddles, Chiara and Cody, none of them really fit with our lives.
Awkward schedules. Inconvenient hours. And ugly penalties for late pick-ups (heavy traffic? – tough luck). Frankly, most childcare centers are designed for their convenience, not yours. And not ours, either. We asked ourselves, why does it have to be this way?
Well, we decided to do something about it. That something is Sweet Kiddles. Sweet Kiddles is flexible childcare designed with real families in mind. Need childcare for a couple of hours while you run errands? No problem. Have a part-time job with shifting schedules? No sweat. Need a little escape on an evening and or on a weekend afternoon? You got it! We’re here for you when you need us. And we’re not a burdensome expense when you don’t.
While we’re flexible with hours, we’re unyielding when it comes to quality. Our care-givers are just that – true givers of care, the best of the best. By training, many have four-year degrees in childhood education or an equivalent. By temperament – which is just as important – they’re all ready to give a warm welcome, an encouraging smile, an eager invitation to learn and play for every Sweet Kiddles child.
Our facilities are meant to be a home-away-from-home squared, with ample opportunities for interactive learning…outdoor play…creative indoor activities…and relaxing down-time that even the most rambunctious kids need.
To change the world by making parents’ and children’s lives better.
- Parents and children who are our customers
- Parents who are our employees and their children
- Parents and children in the community beyond
- We will continuously grow to serve parents and children in areas we do not today and in ways that we do not today
How can we make parenting easier for you?
- For ages 6 weeks to 12 years
- Open Monday through Thursday until 9pm and Friday and Saturday until 11pm
- Simple scheduling: simply schedule online or call ahead to check availability at your center
- Snacks and meals? Yup, we have that – or you pack your own
- 3 – 5 year-olds. Check this out: your littlest one is welcome once he or she turns 3 and is potty trained.
- You can enroll any time throughout the school year as long as we have space in the class.
- Talk about choice: morning or afternoon? That’s your call. Number of days? You have your pick of 2, 3, 4 or 5 days a week – whatever works for you and your kiddle!
- Easy transitions: need early drop-off or late pick-up? We can simply move your child from drop-in childcare to preschool and/or preschool to drop-in childcare.
- Helps you bridge the gap in your – and your children’s – schedules
- Breakfast and snacks available
- Homework help, study-group programs and daily tutoring
- Learning and free-play activities
- For preschoolers through children entering 6th grade
- 10-week program with weekly themes
- Attend only the days of the 10-week program you want